Saturday, September 15, 2012

Hair Cut And Fall Make up!

Hello LOVELY PEOPLE!
It has been a while since I posted something here...Sorry...Shingles and ACT are equally painful...
BUT DESPITE ALL THE SAD THINGS...I GOT A HAIRCUT!
IT WENT FROM THIS...
TO THIS!


 I actually very happy about it! I know it went from VERY LONG to VERY SHORT, but I am just in love with my hair!

I also created a fall makeup look with my short hair because I feel that makeup should be a little bit more mature to go along with my short hair now. I used Rimmel London Galm' Eyes Quad Eye Shadow in 003 Smokey Purple.


I got this quo from Walmart for $3.88! The promotion is still going on at Walmart I think! It started yesterday and will be on for a week!
Hope you enjoyed! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment